The SAP EPC
Sometimes called the 'Newbuild EPC'
The SAP EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) is produced at the as-built stage of a building project as the final part of the as-built SAP Calculations output.
Without an EPC, Building Control will not be able to sign a dwelling off, making them an extremely important part of the building process.
In order to produce as-built SAP calcs we need to know the following, so that we can be satified that we have the most accurate specification for the building to be able to then lodge the EPC.
The list of elements we need to process the as-built calculations & EPC are:
- Confirmation that the as-built spec is as designed (or any changes), including use of psi values & Accredited Construction Details
- Make/model of heating system installed + cylinder capacity (if installed)
- Confirmation of heating controls
- Confirmation of percentage of low energy lighting
- Full address & postcode (including which plot is which)
- Air test certificates
- Evidence to show renewables, if any (receipt, invoice, work order, etc)
Need Help With Your Project?
Just give us a call on 01202 623236, or send us a message here.